listmonk comes available in multiple languages thanks to language packs contributed by volunteers. A language pack is a JSON file with a map of keys and corresponding translations. The available languages can be seen here.
Contributing a language pack¶
- Visit https://listmonk.app/i18n
- To make changes to an existing language, use the "Load language" option on the top right.
- To create a new language, use the "Load language" option on the top right and select "Default".
- Translate the text in the input fields on the UI.
- Once done, use the
Switch to raw JSONand copy the JSON data and save it to a file named
xxis the two letter code of the language.
- Send a pull request to add the file to the i18n directory on the GitHub repo. If you are not familiar with pull requests, share the file by creating a new "issue" (comment) on the GitHub issues page